Real-time river levels gauges are provided as a courtesy from the National Weather Service — Major rivers listed in order from north to south. If the river has multiple sites they are listed from downstream to upstream.
Forecasts are not available for the Sauk River above White Chuck R. Only observed stages are available for this point.
Graphical forecasts are not available for the North Fork Stillaguamish River at Pooled Area @ C Post Br. During times of high water, forecast crest information can be found in the text products.
Sauk Basin (part of the Skagit River Basin)
- Stillaguamish R at Pioneer Hwy
- Stillaguamish R at I-5
- Stillaguamish R at Arlington
- North Fk Stillaguamish R above Arlington
- North Fk Stillaguamish R at Oso
- North Fk Stillaguamish R at White Horse Trail near Oso
- North Fk Stillaguamish R near Oso @ Whitman Br
- North Fk Stillaguamish R at Rowan (below slide)
- North Fk Stillaguamish R-Pooled Area @ C Post Br (above slide)
- North Fk Stillagumaish R near Swede Heaven
- Squire Creek above Squire Ck. @ Squire Ck Pk
- South Fk Stillaguamish R near Granite Falls
- MAP of additional real-time river gauges